How Does the full course help you live your dream life?
Whether you just want to stay tiny and have wiggle room in your family budget or want to build up a thriving mini empire - you can choose your outcome.
With this course:
- You learn how to gain clients without being "salesy".
- You discover how to provide valuable service to those clients so they are willing to pay top dollar.
- You work where and when it suits you. Want to work after the kids have gone to bed? Want to work in the quiet space of a library in the afternoons?
- You earn enough profit to pay for family holidays or buy a new car or…. what’s on your list?
- You can study full time or part-time and run your business part-time if that’s what works for you so it’s great for stay at home parents, or for people in paid employment trying to break away from that to work for themselves – you study at your own pace and take on only the number of clients that you can manage with your time available.
- You work virtually so are not bound by geography, meaning you can have clients from another part of the country – paperwork and details can be exchanged through emails and other online platforms.
- You will be part of a fantastic, supportive and encouraging team and community so you are not on your own as you work through the change to becoming your own boss.
What Skills Do you need to have already?
- You do not need any previous bookkeeping knowledge or business experience to do this course.
- You do not have to be good at math! You just need basic math skills of adding, subtracting, multiplication and division and to work out percentages which you can do on a calculator because bookkeeping is mostly about sorting and categorizing financial transactions and Ben will show you how to do that.
- You do not have to take exams or be certified to be a bookkeeper running your own bookkeeping business. However, BBL will provide you with a Certificate of Completion.
- You do not need to have advanced academic skills to do this course for starting your own bookkeeping business – basic education and your own interest and motivation are enough.
- You do need to be willing to work hard because this is not a get rich quick scheme and it’s up to you to put in the hours of study and implement what you have learned to achieve results.
- You do need to be approachable and caring (for your clients).
- You do need to be happy working with numbers and computers and with online (in the cloud) software.
- You do need to bring a good attitude towards learning and be open to new and modern ideas.
With this course you will find out how to start earning money quickly
whilst keeping your start-up costs right down.
brief overview of what you will learn from BBL
- Bookkeeping Principles
- Chart of Accounts
- Debits and Credits
- Sales and Purchases
- Banking and Payroll
- Fixed Assets and Loans
- Business structures and client startups
- All about reports : Balance Sheets, Profit and Loss, Cash Flow
- How to turn a client's messy books into neat organization
Business Marketing and Setup
- How to market your business and take advantage of Social Media platforms like LinkedIn and Facebook and setting up a client referral system.
- How to find clients fast and how to choose the right kind of client (develop your niche market) – you don’t have to be a bookkeeper to all businesses but choose certain types of business that you want to work with – (this will enable you to charge more for your services)
- How to network, what to say and how to develop good client relationships
- Tips to appear confident even if you're not!
- How to set up your bookkeeping business legally including all the licensing and permits.
- How to price your services
- Learn about all the technology available to run your business and do your clients’ books and have security integrity
- How to provide a sterling service to your clients and present them with beautiful financial reports and give them hope for their futures
- Setting up your website
- And loads more.
Bonuses & Resources for Starting a Bookkeeping Business
- A complete document and template Resource library which you can adapt to use in your business, plus a database of interviews with successful students and how they overcame their challenges to starting a bookkeeping business.
- Access to attorney to ask questions about starting your business
- Access to instructors through live Q&A forums every week
- Access to an awesome Facebook group so you can interact with other course participants.
The course is always kept up to date, keeping in mind the technological advances that rapidly occur, and as of October 2018 the latest version of the course was released - Bookkeeper Business Launch 3.0.
Are you ready to start your bookkeeping business? Click the blue box below to gain access to the free training and learn more about the full course.
what are the Course costs?
You can select a 12-month payment plan of $199 per month
Or pay the full price of $1,999.
There is a 30 day 100% money back guarantee – if you decide in the first 30 days that this course is not for you, you will get a refund if you ask for it.
There is also 12-Month Double Your Money Back "Achievers Guarantee" - for if you have followed all the steps in the course and haven't earned $4,000 in your first year.
You get the entire course with your first payment – no waiting to be drip-fed training videos and materials.
You have access to the course for life and you get all the updates to the course for free.
There are plenty of amazing current course testimonials available on the signup page and through emails from BBL - here is just one from one of the very first students.
"Feel the fear and do it anyway...
Here are links to websites of some successful course students:
Legal Ease Bookkeeping
Watch My Green
Remember, you will learn from this course, how to setup your very own website.
why this course?
Your teacher Ben.
This course on starting a bookkeeping business is detailed and thorough. There are demos, hands-on activities, videos and quizzes.
Ben wants you to succeed and his reputation rides on that so he has covered every aspect of bookkeeping and starting a bookkeeping business and running it, and has answered most questions you might think of to make sure you are prepared to do the job.
Ben’s years of knowledge are based upon being the former owner and boss of his own Chartered Accountancy firm, and training his own bookkeeping staff as well as over 4,000 other people - this has given him all the experience necessary to train you and to help you be successful.
Do you want your dream life? Get going with starting a bookkeeping business through the Bookkeeper Business Launch 3.0.
Meet Your Guide
Hi! I'm Ben Robinson, former CPA firm owner, published author and founder of Bookkeeper Business Launch.
Since 2001, I've helped 4,096 people (and growing everyday) start a bookkeeping business. And, because the average bookkeeper earns $41,000/year, these folks have a money-making skill they can use for life.
Click the blue box below to gain access to the free training and learn more about the full course.